Our process is comprehensive, guiding the student and families through the entire educational planning process. But with this being said, we understand that some students only need a review of one or two aspects of their planning. This option is open to middle, high school, and transfer students. Fees are calculated by the hour and will be billed in a detailed invoice on the services provided.
– Develop ideas, guidance, proofreading, and organizing college essays
– Students who already finished the application work but needs comprehensive review before submission
– Guidance on understanding FAFSA, scholarships, student loan types, repayment options
– Academic planning: choosing appropriate courses for grades 9-12
– Personality Testing and Career Matching Assessments
– Consultation on various college options: public vs. private, co-ed vs. single sex, international
– Transferring from community colleges
– Programs and guidance overview for gap year students
– Research and help on getting involved: volunteer work, enrichment programs, internships
– Discuss college entrance exams (SAT/ACT) and referrals to appropriate testing and tutoring centers
– Discuss all academic, social, emotional issues students face in school and in the planning process
– College Trip Guidance Planning
– Understanding the IEP and 504 Plan
– Guidance on gathering letters of recommendations
– Discuss major and career options
– Guidance searching for eligible grants and scholarships
4 Hour Blocks
This option includes all the same services as the hourly option above. The 4 hours is up to the student & family to schedule with us to use whichever way they see fit.
Please submit an inquiry on our contact page for a detailed outline of this option.