The School Key is hiring an essay specialist/coach to work remotely preferably residing in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate will need strong essay writing skills. You will guide the student and family through the essay portion of the college application process. We will provide you with the resources you need to work with the student with access to college application management platform and technology tools.
– Bachelor’s degree
– Education background preferred
– Membership in IECA, NACAC, HECA a plus but not required
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Commitment to the student’s well-being and their family
– Detail oriented and excellent time management skills
– Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
– PC and MAC proficient: google apps and management platforms
– Reply to messages from the student and your team promptly
– Assure the student’s privacy and confidential information
– Support the student’s essay with quality and honest edits
– Be available to the student during the span of their application process
Compensation: DOE. This is a contract, as-needed position and does not come with benefits.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must include a 1 page cover letter that provides examples of how you match the qualifications of the position, a sample essay, and a complete resume.