Whether you are in the process of requesting an IEP or 504 plan in a primary to secondary school setting or in the college application process, both can be a difficult and emotional process. We can guide students with learning differences: ADHD, ED, OHI, SLD, etc. to make this transition more stress-free and smoothly as possible.
- A student with learning differences can get SAT, ACT, & AP exam accommodations, such as extended time, with proof of appropriate documentations.
- It is not mandatory for colleges to adhere to the student’s IEP and 504 plan services they received in elementary, middle, and high school.
- Most colleges provide necessary tools, resources, and professional guidance for students with learning differences. There is a separate application process to turn in with documents in order to receive these services. Let us guide you through it.
- Is it the student’s responsibility in college to ask for assistance (ie. letting a professor know in advance of extended test-taking time) Let us help the student get prepared for independence.
- Workshop on the IEP, 504 plan, and Services & Accommodations in School vs College setting
- 1 hr counseling session with the student on what to expect (IEP, 504 plan, LD in college/ application)
- Additional resources given to take home
May apply a portion of this payment toward the College Planning Package.
Contact us for a detailed workshop course outline of this service.