Learning Differences

Whether you are in the process of requesting an IEP or 504 plan in a primary to secondary school setting or in the college application process, both can be a difficult and emotional process. We can guide students with learning differences: ADHD, ED, OHI, SLD, etc. to make this transition more stress-free and smoothly as possible.

Did-You-Know (1).jpg

  1. A student with learning differences can get SAT,  ACT, & AP exam accommodations, such as extended time, with proof of appropriate documentations.
  2. It is not mandatory for colleges to adhere to the student’s IEP and 504 plan services they received in elementary, middle, and high school.
  3. Most colleges provide necessary tools, resources, and professional guidance for students with learning differences. There is a separate application process to turn in with documents in order to receive these services. Let us guide you through it.
  4. Is it the student’s responsibility in college to ask for assistance (ie. letting a professor know in advance of extended test-taking time) Let us help the student get prepared for independence.

Service includes:

  • Workshop on the IEP,  504 plan, and Services & Accommodations in School vs College setting
  • 1 hr counseling session with the student on what to expect (IEP, 504 plan, LD in college/ application)
  • Additional resources given to take home

May apply a portion of this payment toward the College Planning Package.

Contact us for a detailed workshop course outline of this service.