The School Key is founded by Olivia Song. Since 2016, Olivia is a credentialed DIS (designated instructional service) counselor and has participated in numerous IEP (individual education plan) and SST (student study team) meetings in both public, charter, and private schools. She reviewed and wrote goals for IEP documents, implemented DIS, ERICS (Educationally Related Intensive Counseling Services), 504 services, experienced in collecting clinical data, wrote behavior support plans, conducted individual and group counseling, utilized applied behavior analysis methods such as discrete trial training (DTT) for students in the autism spectrum, and gives referrals to appropriate mental health agencies. Olivia advocates for students in need of special education support and understands the challenges students with learning disabilities face when it comes to their educational plans. Olivia combines her interest in education consulting and counseling to work with students prep and plan for college.
Olivia enjoys cooking, traveling, exploring artisanal coffee shops and new restaurants in Los Angeles, and spending time with her boyfriend and dog.
- Master of Arts – Educational Counseling – Azusa Pacific University
- Bachelor of Arts – University of California Irvine
- Pupil Personnel Services – mandated by California Commission Teacher Credential
- Certificate – Educational Consultant – University of California Irvine Extension
- DIS Counselor – Total Education Solutions (Los Angeles, CA)
- Counselor Intern – Mountain View School District (El Monte, CA)
- Behavior Specialist – Autism Spectrum Therapies (Los Angeles, CA)
Other Language Spoken